Story Idea/First Stage

I have been thinking about stories I could plan and have as my major work for next year

After I did some good plans and bad plans, I came up with an idea I will flesh out more and work with for now

The story name I will have for now will be Cutie Pies
Image result for cute pie"
This story includes two people, one girl and one boy. The girl is a cute, bubble, chubby girl. The boy is a shy, nerdy, lean boy

I then moved onto fleshing out the characters more and who they are as people

First Idea Planning The Cuties

Shy Nerdy Boy
*Tall/Lean
*Glasses

*Great Grades
*Bullied
*Pet Lover

Goals
*To finish school with one of the top grades
*Get the guts to tell the girl of his dreams how he feels
*To be rid of the bullies

Fears
*The bulling will never go away
*Failing a class
*Loosing the girl he dreams of

Quotes they inspire/would say
*Every Champion was once a loser who refused to give up
*If you want to be together, you have to-get-her
*The moment I saw her I knew, she's the one I was made to find

Bubbly Chubby Girl
*Short/Curved
*Coloured blush

*Average Grades
*Full of Personality
*Food Lover

Goals
*To be the reason for someone to smile today
*Find the love of her life and have a happily ever after
*To stop gaining weight from food

Fear
*Getting fatter than she knows she is
*Moving away from her friends
*Never finding love... Ever

Quotes they inspire/would say
*It's okay if you fall apart sometimes. Tacos fall apart and we still love them
*With every smile, the world is that much better/happier
*One day, I'll find the one who'll love me for who I am... Food and all

These are all the notes I planned about the characters so far, hopping to indicate the kind of simple story I was thinking of

I was thinking of creating a cute mini love/crush story between two people who seem very different from each other, but are cute together

I then moved into designing the characters, for this, I did a character study on each of them. I looked into what real people look like with this kind of style, and also experimented with different way to colour/draw/shade these

I will do a different blog post for what I found

Comments