The Colours Animatic

I have done some work on The Colours animatic
Reminder that it is not in any order, as I planned whatever came into my head. So it is looking at the shots alone individually. Also its not timed in parts so good luck)

The basic plot for this animatic is that there are two friends, one in a wheelchair and the other having strange dreams. The one in a wheelchair finds a book that seems to tell about the future. This comes without some trouble as an evil Villain hunts whoever has the book. This is an epic tale of how these two friends find their destiny

Now, without words, some shots will not make sense and there is sometimes dialog that would tie the loose ends (I wrote some of the words out but not all of it), like with the Villain shots, he does speck how no one can escape his eyes and that the book is his!
I do like some shots, others... I could have done better. But I am always learning and that is the main goal!

The goal for planning this animatic was to experiment with different hard angle I wouldn't normally mess with, also (even if I don't ever animate/finish this) I now have some pretty cool shots planned that I could use for different work, or just animate some shots for my show-reel :)

Comments