Doctor Concepts

Some Doctor Concepts

I first planned the idea I had
Then I added (really roughly) the colour
Afterwards, I added black linework (roughly)
I thought it would look really bad, but it was just fine. Just needed cleaned
And with this done. I has helped me get a much better idea of what style and character I will be using for this film. I will look more into it when I have spare time

Just an Update for this film I plan to do. I will not be using this as the major project at SIT, but still plan to make it in my spare time. I will see how much I can create

More Concepts
I wanted to get a full body shot of the Doctor, so I created a silhouette of him
Then I created the Student silhouette
With that done, I wanted to play with some different settings to get them both on the page at the same time. This is what I got
This is cool. I will now add the detail to the silhouettes

Here is a video of me drawing the linework (speedpaint I think is the name of it)
Now to student linework
Now them both together
Not bad

Now to add the rough colours
Oh ya. Now the rough/black linework


Not bad at all. I am actually happy with this. It turned out better than I thought it would

Comments