Inspiration/Influences

OK. Now I am looking into different inspirations/influences on my work 'The Colours'

Here is the list

Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2 (not 3 so much) (for the art, colour theory usage and scenery)
Image result for kung fu panda 2
Image result for kung fu panda 2 art
Related image
Related image

My Hero Academia (for the superheros, action, story/drama and colour theory usage)
Image result for my hero academia
Image result for my hero academia
Image result for my hero academia
Image result for my hero academia
InsideOut (for the colour theory usage)
Image result for insideout
Related image
Image result for insideout
Onmyoji (for the art/scenery, colour theory usage and action/magic scenes)
(I have seen some really cool clips from it, but I haven't played it)
Image result for Onmyoji
Image result for Onmyoji
Image result for Onmyoji

Comments