BSA725 Update

Today, we had a very formal meeting

Then we moved into the Script take 2. Lots better, amazing work!
Image result for amazing
I am very happy with what we have done. Very cool

Afterwards, we addressed the matter of having a complaints box. A good idea for shy people (like me). So I look forward to it
Image result for amazing
Afterwards, we looked at the concept art and then had about 2 hours rest time for the main people to work on the overview/advice for a direction for the artist/animators

I loved everyone's ideas but feel like I always miss the boat. I long to create art that others can like
Image result for shy
Afterwards, we were all given roles for who will create concept art for what. I got too shy and overwhelmed and couldn't put my hand up. I am disappointed with myself but I will try to overcome this

I felt like my work was not good enough and felt like I couldn't draw art for others and couldn't put my hand up... This is not good and I should not feel this way. I will try to push myself to work harder on my stage-fright and shyness in general
Image result for not good enough
I did suggest a Miro board, but I don't know if they want to do that. That is fine and I understand. It might be to hard for them anyway (they have a lot on their plate... I wish I could have helped them and taken a leadership role)
Image result for not leadership
I now feel like I am not worthy enough to be able to help them, as they have more important work and roles than I. They are the leaders and are amazing at it. I am not, so I cannot help them with where I stand

Comments