BVA703 Update

Today I came in a little late, due to family stuff. I also got no sleep again but I will push on
Image result for late
So, today I must write stuff about my question, in only a paragraph, so I will look at the resources I heard about in the folders

So many resources. What to pick. Hummm. I will look at the ones that seem interesting

They seem boring. But I must use them. So, I will ask the tutor what I am meant to be doing, as now I am lost :)
Image result for not understanding
Tutor seems busy, so I will wait. I don't mind waiting, but I will use this time to try to develop my question (I am going to make some changes as my idea has changed)

My former question
How can I create a pitch for a 2D animated superhero drama comedy TV series for teenagers and above that encourages/reflects the message of making the best of life and being who you are?
My question as of now
Unsure. Yet to define as my work is still in progress

Now that I see that I don't have a new question, I feel stumped. I must fix this soon and work on what I am suppose to before I get behind

Ummmmmmm. OK. Lets look at my past presentation for BVA703 (before SIT started)
Image result for colour
I seem to look at colour a lot. So, I will try to use Colour as how I can frame my question

How can I represent feelings (happy/ sadness/ etc) with the usage of colour?

This is a mini question. But I can use this

Here are some references that relate to this sort of question
Now, some arguments for this question (using my references to help)

  • Can the seven tones of music and the primary colours be used in unity and harmony?
  • Can the emotions shown influence the colour reflected/seen as (green for jealousy, foreshadowing future emotions)?
  • Can the view of colour be used to show how others view the world (one sees yellow as happiness, another sees it as warmth)?
  • Can I change how others view colour with how I use it (green as sick or green as future or green as luck)?
  • Do the components, colour, music, and storytelling all work together in harmony? Why?
Is this what I am suppose to do? Or did I miss the boat?
Image result for question instead of statement
I present arguments as questions, so that I can answer if it does or not. Instead of a straight up statement

I don't want to share my mini question, as it seems too small and uncleaned (not enough description or definition)

Comments