Propoal for BSA706

I started my proposal for this class a few weeks ago now (before self-isolation)
How To Land Your Next Client With a Well Designed Proposal ...
I didn't make a post about what I'm planning so here I go

I worked on the proposal in class, so that I can get feedback from the tutor for what I could be aiming to do/achieve. This plan of mine worked very well, as I now know what I am wanting to do

Here is what I wrote up at the time (I still might need to edit it)

BSA706 Proposal 
Bethany H 2020 
Context 
  • Purpose 
  • Research Question 
  • Aims and Objectives 
  • Rational 
  • Key Terms 
  • Practitioners 
  • Key Research 
  • Key Influencers/Practitioners 
  • Methods & Output 
  • Research Methods 
  • Intended Results 
  • APA Referencing 

Purpose 
Style. Having a stylized animation/film/game is what gives it character and the aspect to stand out from others works in the same field. How can I combine 2D and 3D animation techniques with a focus on colour theory to display the internal emotional state of the main character? The aim and objective of my research ___ and to create a beautiful animation within my major project possible (within my capabilities). The rational of this research is for my own curiosity with having 3D styled to look 2D. I really love the style of 2D, but I know that it would be unwise for me to animate a full 2D animated film with the ideas I have. Even though I love 2D, I am just as fascinated with 3D that’s styled to be 2D. With this being the case, it makes sense that I long to investigate that area. The key terms are: ___ 

Practitioners 
*Specify what other research is being conducted or has been conducted in this area*Discuss key works by other film makers/animators/video game developers whose works are relevant to my proposed project. 
*Spiderman into the Spiderverse* 

Methods & Outputs 
Proposed research methods. Intended Results 

APA Referencing 
  • Words yet to write

With this done, all I have to do is describe and explain what I plan to do/achieve with this work and how it will better my major project

Comments