Industry Assessment

OK. I have all the information. I cannot copy and paste it on the blog though...
Resolving 0x80070bc2 Errors in Windows 10 – How it Works - IONOS
I will find a way!

These are the companies
Now, The companies 
To find animators, Bark.com/Animators is where to go 
Invercargill 
  • Market South 
  • Inspire Media Works 
  • Big Screen Media 
Southland 
  • 46 Degrees  --  From Invercargill to Queenstown to Christchurch (not Dunedin) 
  • Orly Production (3D Animation)  --  Christchurch, Auckland and Wellington 
  • Animation Reserch LTD  --  Dunedin 
New Zealand 
  • Fox & Co. Design  --  Wellington 
  • Weta Workshop  --  Wellington 
  • Benchmedia  --  Auckland 
  • Yukfoo  --  Auckland and Melbourne 

With every company, I looked into:
  • A synopsis of the company
  • Brief history and niche in the industry
  • Examples of their work
  • Contact details and websites


I want to show all I found. I'll find a way

Comments