Internship Assignment Hand In

Well that was fun
error [レッドゾーン] - YouTube
I have been working on the Internship Assignment 1, and have finished it 2 hours in advanced (now 1 but that's just how my internet goes)

I have had many 'fun' problems to overcome while working on this document

First off, I couldn't share the link/document with my reader writer (SIT has changed how they do file sharing and I couldn't get it to them)
Sharing Not Possible - "Some users do not have access due to an ...
Then I had trouble saving out a copy of my work

But I managed to get a PDF out

I also resorted to saving out a copy of the document as a Word Document, so that my reader writer can review and edit my work easier

I also struggled with Blackboard
I get this A LOT. I try closing off Google Chrome. I try signing in but it says I'm wrong. The only way to fix this is if I restart my computer, so that Blackboard can load...
Other than that

It was kind of fun looking into all the companies and figuring out more about them (and trying really hard to get ALL the information I needed from them)

Out of all the companies I looked at, I have a few favorites

I liked
46 Degrees 3D Visuals
Fox & Co. Design
Yukfoo
(Yukfoo on the top of the list for now)

I do hope I get a great grade on my work, as I worked very hard on it

Comments