One on one

One-on-one with tutor Traci today (I had the dentist so I was late to the party)

Here is what I must focus on!

My work. My aim - What I want/like. Asia inspired. Add Another Aim
How can I create realistic proportions while giving/being over expressionist in facial features?
Style of hybrid 2D-3D animation

Not the dissertation
Mention it, but do not use!

Research question, explored with practice based research

Key words. Hybrid animation, 2D and 3D assets
3D Character Leads 2D Character (Hybrid Animation-Integrating 2D ...
There is a lot of 3D-Live-action with the word 'hybrid', examples like 'Ted' or 'Detective Pikachu'

Here are some amazing research sites Traci found when talking/discussing to me

Book 'Hybrid Animation: Integrating 2D and 3D Assets'
Hybrid Animation: Integrating 2D and 3D Assets: Tina O'Hailey ...
How to create Hybrid Animation
The minimalist animation of "Archer"
"Ronja, the Robber's Daughter" from Goro Miyazaki (son of Hayao Miyazaki)
"Ronja, the Robber's Daughter"
Animation trends in 2019
I am very happy to have these links to research. Now I have a lot more to work off
Thank you so much Traci!

My homework is to watch 'Spiderman into the Spiderverse'
Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Is Not Just A Must-See, It's A ...
Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse Review - CINEMABLEND
Spiderman into the Spider-Verse | Etsy
How the 'Spider-Verse' Animators Created That Trippy Look - The ...
No excuses! Must do!

Now to upgrade my proposal!!!

Comments