Behind The Scenes Exhibition Video

I forgot to show the process for the Behind The Scenes 'BTS' video
Behind the Scenes: Working for the SU | News from Students Union ...
I first started it by getting it set up

I included the poster for my short film and then title screens to introduce what I'm doing

(I saved the file on my drive, so that I could transport it from place to place... I know it was bad but it worked)

I then imported all my images of development with creating Joel

Then the rest will fall into place with more work done
I then recorded a video of my making Joel's head and turned it into a time lapse

I asked for advice for how to shorten the video I made (10 minutes longish) and get them to stay interested

Celeb and Luqman helped me. They suggested it to show the big changes with the modeling and leave out the detailing

It was hard to cut most of it out but it really helped my video time! Now it is much shorter

My plan was to have all my models done for this video, but I ran out of time

So I changed it to showing some of the developments underway with Andrew (Fazor yet to be started)
Overall, I think it has turned out alright. I couldn't get AiToon Shader to work, but that's OK

I am proud of the head time lapse. It's pretty cool

Comments