Buffing Exhibition

Today was the Exhibition
It was so cool :)

We had a shared lunch (EVERYONE BROUGHT DONUTS) and that was fun

Kang got a Birthday surprise (so much fun)
It was fun to set up too. Making it look nice and getting food ready
We got a lot of people who came (even old tutor Bex! She told me that she talks to my old art teacher about me all the time, and that we will see the exhibition at some point)
It made me so happy

I asked some people what they thought of my work. I was so happy when people said they loved it. That they couldn't look away from the time-lapse. It made me so happy

Also, Saemi said she got inspired by my idea, and that she will make a time-lapse for her next exhibition! HOW DID I DO THAT! Amazing

Kang's kids were the cutest things in this world

Everyone loved them

LOVE

It was so much fun. I enjoyed it

Comments