Day 3 After Effects

I am back to fixing the animation including my own

I am going to try a new method with animating. I will animate within After Effects (I have more control and can use it easier than Character Animator)

I am also adding tears and more expressions for the boy character (and slow blinks for bear where needed)

It's getting there

I've been shown how to clean the files a lot better. I will now clean all the files

Must fix the legs! Oh man

  OK. Handing it over for Kang to compress them all together, then I will fix more animation!

It's fun problem solving and making the best animation I can

I also upgraded some parts with new animation, like tears or slow blinks


OK. Time for the really fun stuff

Shadow Monster

Kang just showed Fabri and I how to add the effects for Shadow Monster

It is a long list but I will Do This!

I am working on scenes 4h to 4k


OK. I am following the list, but the head comp is being weird... It's annoying

I cannot put the head into a comp or else it won't work (it doesn't act like on 'add' making the black go away)

So I cannot put it into a Shadow Monster comp, for the lighting... I really want this to work

If it is in any comp, the black shows as if it is not a comp... So in the scene comp, there is black :O

I need to fix this... Maybe I should restart?

I want to do other one, but what if it is how I am following the list?? And it happens again?

I want to get this right

Working on another shot. Seems to be fine. Maybe I just try again :)

I found a different way
Trying again didn't work

I copied another head and alpha linked the glow from eyes to the new unseen head over top of it

I know it is not the right way, but it works. And looks OK

I hope I am not messing this up for them... I want to do my best for them!

Lots have been done today though. I learned even more about after effects!

I got Kang to help

He's so amazing

I'm glad to have work on it, but I must work harder!!

Comments