Exhibition set up

Today, we set up the exhibition Buffing
Setting-up Production — TANIQ
At 9, we got the TVs from the room, and moved them into the storage room, so that the room could be locked
9 Oclock Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock
Then we went on the podium hunt

I was a great help because of my farming childhood and heavy lifting ;)

It was so funny taking a really huge and heavy podium on a trolley through the carpark and up the ramp, through the arcade and into the gallery. It Was So Noisy! I felt so bad... But it was funny too :D
Wall Clock Set At 10 O'clock Royalty Free Cliparts, Vectors, And ...
We HAD to fix the walls and podiums

I then went upstairs to finish exporting the video for the exhibition

Then it was onto moving all the TVs downstairs and sorting which TV was mine/others

I was #9 :)

Then I helped sort which TV got what podium. I also thought of the 2 mini podiums idea, because we had ran out! :O

Catering meeting
Wall clock set at 11 o clock Royalty Free Vector Image
Lunch time too

We will be getting the food today, but not opening them until tomorrow, to keep it fresh

Saemi has a car today, so we will get it today :) As a team

Sorcia will be getting wine and beer

I am pleased :)
Classic analog clock pointing at 12 o'clock, isolated on white ...
Then back on the computer to finish the video ONCE AND FOR ALL

It was finished :D

Relieved

I was asked to help Sorcia with cutting :) OK

Vivi's Print Is So Cool!

It took a while to cut the prints for Socia. Phenoix asked for my help too :) OK

This was faster to do

Loving Vivi's print
One Oclock Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock
 A man was at my computer when I came back. He informed me that he was sent here to fix the computer, because someone got a card stuck inside it :|  Wow

I went back to Vivi and her print, watching the 3D printer's temperature grow

EVERYONE SUDDENLY CAME IN SO WORRIED FOR ME AND THE COMPUTER I WAS AT HA HA HA

THEY WERE AFRAID BECAUSE ALL THEY SAW WAS A RANDOM MAN UNPLUG AND TAKE MY COMPUTER! HA HA HA

THEY LOOKED SO WORRIED. I FELT SO BAD BUT I LAUGHED SOO HARD HA HA HA

I settled it. All is calm
Wall Clock Set At 2 O'clock Royalty Free Cliparts, Vectors, And ...
Back downstairs. Its looking so good! :D

OK. Time to get a flash drive (I didn't have one). So I walked to the Warehouse

Under $4. Nice :)

OK. Time to set up the TV

It Looked Great :) So glad I got it in!

Wall clock set at 3 o clock Royalty Free Vector Image
Mini rest. Finish my lunch time
Classic analog clock pointing at 4 o'clock, isolated on white ...
Oh ya. Blogs are due. I should post this :)

ENJOY!

Comments