Bye Bye Bear Premiere

WE DID IT!
The group project is completed!
I am so proud of us. It turned out great! The premiere was so much fun and we had a large turnout :D

The day of the premiere, I got to help set up a little bit of the food (not much, but the kebabs I helped with)
It was really good to just have some fun chatting to my class mates

Then it came to set up. I helped make the drinks look pretty :)

Then it came to the showing! I had my two sisters Trinity and Ashleigh come along! I was so happy
We watched the short film, then the behind the scenes video

WELL DONE GUYS

I think we could have done a better job with the animation but ehh. I do wish there was more animation in the behind the scenes video with more people in the interviews, but that's just me ;)

I did see many tutors wince when character animator was brought up. I was not surprised but what can I do. I tried :)

When we had some really good chats. I felt happy

I got to befriend the cutest little girl who was shy of me at first, but then began to like me and gave me grapes :D

I learned that I can eat grapes (I had never had it before this time ha ha ha. I was not going to say no to the cutest little girl ever)

Then we, the group who made the project, went to get food and drinks at the Tuatara. This was so much fun! I've never gone out like that before
I really loved being with my friends and having a fun time
I got an ice chocolate, tried some beer and random chips of some sort. It was a lot of fun!!!

Overall

I do wish we could have done a better job with the animation within the project, but what can I do

The little boy actor was cute and everyone loved him!

I was amazed by how we nearly ran out of seats at the showing!

I am happy to have made some friends at SIT

Comments