Motion Capture Day

They are here

My subject is called Megan. She is 12. She is a dancer. She is very flexible. Her mum will be there to watch today too. That is cool

All is well. But everything at SIT works until you need it

It's working :)

It took an extra hour to get the equipment working. Thank you

OK. I will first explain what is going to happen, and show them my animatic. Then I will show and explain what movement I will have Megan do

Megan is keen. Her mum finds it interesting

Tutor Rachel showed me how to record it. I am so glad!

This is funny. They find me so funny

I got them laughing for over half the time!

It went well :D :)

Megan's mum recorded some of what we were doing! I asked her to send it to me for my blog

She Sent It!!! Great

I had Megan repeat some motions about 3 times, both so she can practice and for the motion capture (sometimes the data was recorded weirdly)

They wanted to watch some of my other work

They liked it!

I explained how I will use the data Megan gave me today :) All is well

I started recording just before 5pm and finished around 7:30pm. That went well. I'm also glad that Megan and her mum had a fun time

I learned a lot from this. I will continue to work hard!!

Comments