Motion Capture Ready

I am ready for motion capture tomorrow

I have the contact of my subject so that I can update them about what is going on

I also have their mum's contact, as they are only 12 years old and would like to keep them in the loop

I have booked the equipment (surface pro 1801) today and tomorrow (I forgot what today was ha ha ha)
I have also talked to Fabri for some help just to ensure I know what I am doing with using the surface pro (getting the subject measured and in the motion capture I can do alone, but the surface computer things not so much)

I have also looked into the timetable for the Dance Studio for the location to capture the data (also for health and safety, getting a soft mattress just in case)

I am excited to get the data tomorrow

 Fabri has warned me about the head and hand data can be troubling. But what I am looking into is the body, not so much the head and hands (I like having power over those aspects)

I will do my best, and provide a rig ready to put the data onto it

Comments