Time Setting

I am to set times for when I am working at home!

I love my sister too much, so I don't 'get around' to working. I describe it as when you see your best friend after a long long time

You Have So Much To Talk To Them About! So you talk and talk and talk and talk

That happens when ever I see my sister EVERYDAY (I should stop ha ha ha). Not joking. I love her TOO MUCH. So I chat until night comes

I can chat when working, but it is harder. I still do. But getting the laptop open with the files I plan to work on is SO HARD WHEN YOU WANT TO CHAT TO YOUR BEST FRIEND

So. I am going to write up times for when I MUST BE LEFT ALONE (I don't want to... I like chatting). BUT I MUST

She has more will power than I do. So she will leave me :) I can see her when I take my 5 minute break every hour :)

Ya. The times are set

Goooooood

Comments