Continuing animation

I am now set up in the library

Back to work

Still animating the face in time with the motion

Looking good

~Fazor looks like he is questioning his life ha ha ha~


I will upgrade the thickness of the mouth and add the other eye, also the eyebrows can move better than that (they are not moving at all right now ha ha)

But I am happy with how it moves so far

But I am aware that rendering one shot at a time cannot truly give me the full idea

But it is better than no shots! 

Good

THERE IS A COLOUR DIFFERENCE

I knew he had too much colour

FIXED

He is as grey as ever ha ha

Just adding some extra lines for face detail, only 2 lines

Beautiful

OH YA! This is cool :D

I might move the other eye from behind the hair, but I must pack up and go home now

Let's see what I will do tomorrow!

Comments