South American Media

South American Media

Regional Background

This is interesting


Notable filmmakers

Argentina: Juan Jose Campanella, The Secret in Their Eyes (2009) stadium scene

Colombia: Ciro Guerra, Embrace of the Serpent (2015)

Brasil: Walter Salles, The Motorcycle Diaries (2014)

I am so happy I can add videos again!


Top Video Game Companies of Latin America

Link

I was tasked to look into Brainz

This is hard. The website link says NO

OK. I got something by searching for the logo image and clicking the link... IT WORKS

Here is what they do :)

Vimeo Link


Chile: Zumbastico Studios

Zumbastico formed in 2002

Paper Port

Paper Port


One of the most renowned series in the region

Los Papelnautas

Los_Papelnautas


Colombia: Fosfenos

Formed in 2005 in Cali

Lila's Book

Colombia's first feature film to be directed by a woman

Guillermina y Candelario

Brasil: Ale Abreu

Noted for internationalizing Brasil's 101-year-old animation industry

Garoto Cosmic (2007)

Boy and the World (2015)

Oscar nominee



Trinidad and Tobago

Bim and Bam the Adventure Series

Everything Slight Pepper Production company

Creator / Executive Producer: Jeunanne Alkins

Bim&Bam


I am now to research into Peru

Here I go

It's all in 2 places

Ohh

Loopit Animation

Showreel Link

AMAZING

I like this studio :)

Comments