:)

I was able to get a ride to SIT once again

It is hard to get rides to SIT outside of my class times, but I told them that this is only for this one more week, then my project will be done, so they let me come to town :)

Cleaning up some more 3D here

Good

Yay. I have been meaning to do this shot

OK. I need to edit some stuff

Another one done

Goooood. Time to do the hands

Now they are READY

Getting there (hair...)

Better

Ha ha ha ha. Oh well. I was going to try another way anyway ha ha

YES. I thought just having him fly up in one line was boring. So Now He Spins!

It took a while to fix the spin but I DID IT

This is going great!

Also, I have been noting little things I will need for 2D animating their faces

I am ready to animate all night!

I would never animate all night, I would animate to about 10 maximum then wake up early to keep working, ensuring I have had about 6 or 7 hours sleep minimum

BACK TO WORK

My ride is coming. So I am packing up

I have updated the playblasts in the premiere file for me to look at

I will keep working hard! It is DUE NEXT WEEK!!

Let's do this ;)

Comments