I return

I planned to come here at 9am, but my family needed help with the craft-show so now I am here at 12:30...

I'll work extra hard to make up the hours lost

Checking the renders

They look very nice

Now face animation for Joel in S07

Bigger eyes

Yes. Much better :)

I'm going to add Andrew from S05 here on the sideline

Or just his arm

:)

DONE

Now Joel's S30 face


Hair. Need to fix

I am SO CLOSE!

Just 3 more scenes!

Then it is Effects!!

Oh yes

Second to last scene. Last scene with 3D animation!

Lots to edit ha ha. More blush!

The arm cannot be fixed. I will have to try and fix it in After Effects... The wrist might be fixable though

Fixed

I might be able to edit the arm... Let's see

Yeesss

Now Andrew's face

Now this scene is Done

Now the opening scene!

DONE

Now all I need is Fazor with a simple cape movement then THAT IS ALL MY SCENES ANIMATED (But the 2D opening)

I am SO EXCITED!

All I need to do is add 2D assets and add effects

I have 2 whole days to do it

I CAN DO THIS


Now I will render all my shots :)

The file is so large it takes a LONG TIME to copy over

Now I set them up!!

The first of many

Ha ha ha ha!

Oh

I am fixing it before it happens to the rest

ALL FIXED. Good

Now to re-render S02

I must go home now. Bye bye!!

Effects tomorrow!!! :D :D

Comments