Last day of BSA706

We are watching Over the Moon

It is AMAZING

The music and art is fanatic

A song battle!

It shows the relation of a sister and brother. It's amazing

I am watching this at again!

I like it lots


I love the bunny

She is SO CUTE

BUNNY FOUND LOVE

SO CUTE

There is a green man

And lots of songs

I love songs!

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SONG

LOVE

Love it


The moon goddess is beautiful

Just amazing


It is such a beautiful story


I like it a lot

Amazing :)


JUST AN AMAZING MOVIE AND SONG

It is a story of moving on!

Of getting over your grief


This movie is getting me sad. Great work!

I can feel the tears

I love this film


LOVE!!

Everyone sings

Now everyone is happy!


SHE IS LEAVING THE BUNNY

THE BUNNY

NOOO BUT YESS

SAD BUT HAPPY

Now they are going home without the bunny

Beautiful

Just beautiful

Everything is beautiful

Comments